NANOTEK® Crush-Resistant Fiber from Major Custom Cable is the perfect solution for your critical, harsh environment fiber installations. Thanks to its stainless-steel under armor construction, NANOTEK fiber can withstand the accidents, mishaps, challenging weather conditions and rodent attacks that oftentimes spell doom for conventional fiber optic cables.
NANOTEK is available in a number of jacket and fiber configurations. Custom multi-strand pre-terminations are available with MTP/MPO, LC, SC, ST and MU connectors.
- Jackets available for Riser, Plenum, Indoor/Outdoor, LSZH, Direct Burial, Industrial and Harsh Environments
- Available in SM, OM1, OM3, and OM4 from 1 to 144 Strands (250u/900u/Ribbon)
- Multi-strand pre-termination is available with MTP/MPO, LC, SC, ST, MU
- Protects against rodent attacks
- High flexibility, bend insensitive glass
- 12 Strand NANOTEK armored fiber is great for MTP/MPO assemblies
- Protects against accidental crushing