Major Custom Cable LGX style cassette modules provide a secure transition between MTP and LC or SC discreet connectors. They are used to interconnect MTP backbones with LC or SC patching. Modular systems allow for rapid deployment of high-density data center infrastructure, as well as improved troubleshooting and reconfiguration during moves, adds, and changes. Cassettes can be mounted in 1U or 3U 19” multi-slot chassis.
Our cassettes contain factory controlled and tested MTP-LC or SC fan-outs to deliver optical performance and reliability. Low Loss MTP Elite and LC or SC Premium versions are offered featuring low insertion loss for demanding optical power budget, high-speed networks.
- MTP® (US Conec) brand MPO standard compliant multi-fiber connector
- LC (SFF Data Centre standard), SC discreet interface
OS1/2, OM3, OM4 fiber grades (OM1 and OM2 available)
12 and 24 fiber versions – 12 LC (Duplex)/SC (Simplex) optical parts Polarity A (standard), B, or C
- Factory terminated and tested
- High performance zirconia sleeve adaptors
- Rapid Deployment: Factory terminated modular systems save installation and reconfiguration time during moves, adds, and changes.
- MTP® Interface: MTP® US Conec brand components feature superior optical and mechanical properties.
- Optimized Performance: Low Loss MTP® Elite, discreet Premium connectors, and OM4 fiber assures low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget, high-speed network environments.
- High Density: 12 or 24 fiber cassettes can be mounted in 1U scaling up to 72 or in 3U scaling up to 336 discreet connectors.
- Reliability: 100% tested, a combination of high-quality components and MCC manufacturing quality control guarantees product meets the highest standards.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network-Fiber Channel
- Parallel Optics
- TIA/EIA-568-C.3 and ISO/IEC 11801 – cable
- IEC-61754-7 & EIA/TIA-604-5 – MTP®
- Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and REACH SvHC
- IEC-61754-20 (LC) & IEC-61754-14 (SC)
If you do not see a product suitable for your application, please contact us. Our extensive experience with cassettes enables us to offer custom solutions to meet any unique need.
|Glass||Singlemode, 62.5 OM1, 50 OM2, 50 OM3, 50 OM4, or 50 OM5|
|Connectors||Male MTP with Pins, Female MTP without Pins, LC, LC/APC, SC, SC/APC, ST, D4, MU, FC, FC/APC, or MTRJ|
|Number of Strands||12 or 24|
|Custom Labels||How many, position on the cable, and text or graphics required?|
|Custom Packaging||Yes or No|
|Custom Kitting||Yes or No|
No products were found matching your selection.