Available with a wide range of connectors:
Standard and Reverse Polarity Options!
- 2 way land communications
- Broadband Wireless
- IEEE 802.11a thru IEEE 802.11n
- Wireless Internet
- Any standard Low Loss installation where RG-type 50 ohm coax is required.
- Riser and plenum options are available.
- DAS - Distributed Antenna Systems
- Low halogenated, UV and weather resistant PE jacket material.
- Tinned copper braided shield coupled with an aluminum tape ensure maximum shielding from EMI/RFI.
- The foam PE dielectric coupled with copper clad aluminum center conductor ensure maximum flexibility with similar performance attributes to less installer friendly corrugated products.
- Compared to standard RG type cables, these low loss cables offer the best in signal clarity, and better RF Shielding.